My Persaraan

Saturday, August 08, 2009

H1N1

Today, the newspaper reported another 3 death bringing the number of H1N1 fatalities to 18 in Malaysia.

Few days ago I caught a flu while in Langkawi. Realising that it must be my sinus, I kept attending every session and not wearing any mask. The persons next to me don't seem to mind. I was hoping they would ask me to stay in bed rather than be with them throughout the duration of the course. Maybe they like my company... hu hu ..

I did not sneeze though, but my nose seems to be melting away.

Now after 5 days, I'm back to normal and as usual enjoy my Saturday/Sunday morning walk.

Now this influenza is getting its hands on Malaysia, gripping every corner of the country with fear that it might get messy... lets hope and pray that in a few weeks time, we don't have to see people wearing masks anymore.....

No comments: