My Persaraan

Monday, May 06, 2013

Cerita Lama Januari 2013

GEORGE TOWN: A motor mechanic, whose workshop in Jelutong was demolished by the authorities two years ago, caused a commotion when he was denied entry into Komtar by security personnel.

Mohd Yaakob , who had brought along a plastic package containing silver notes used by the Chinese for prayers and two big and small boxes for Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng, and his seven followers, were stopped at the lift lobby entrance by security personnel.
The 24-year-old protested vehemently and demanded loudly that he and his friends be allowed to see Lim.
“I have registered my name at the front office counter and I now want to go up to the 28th floor to hand over these things I have brought along for the chief minister,” he told the  guards who blocked his path.
Yaakob then handed the parcels to one of Lim's assistants, Zainul Faqar Yaakub, before telling reporters he wanted to know why his workshop was demolished.
“Until now, I have not been given a reasonable reply on why my workshop was demolished. Let me warn Lim that I will keep sending him gifts every day as long as there is no answer to my question,” he said.
Claiming that Lim had neglected the people ever since he assumed the chief minister's position, Yaakob said he would contest as an independent candidate in the Jelutong parliamentary and Sungai Pinang state seats in the coming general election to fight for the rights of the people.

So he fights.....

 

No comments: