My Persaraan

Monday, June 18, 2007

FATHERS DAY

Hari ini mula pasang kaunter pada blog ini, saja nak test sebulan berapa hits yang ada di laman ini. Mana tahu ada peminat ke yang terlawat ke sini.

Anyway, it was fathers' day yesterday. Two of my good old friends send wishes to me. I don't know whether i've been a good one or not. I tried. Really I do. I pray to Allah that all my deeds were been blessed each passing minute of the day.

At the same time remembering my own dad, he seems so nice. Maybe because I was a good boy then. I learnt a lot from the beatings that my brothers got from him. Maybe that's why I didn't get the cane....... But all that doesn't matter when you really think of the wonderful days and nights that you are fond of remembering. The firm hold of the gentle hands that helps you cross the road, carry you around and not forgetting the kiss of a father, or when he ruffles your hair, just to tease you, or to tell you that he likes you ....

Oh God, you know better the feelings i had now... please Allah pardon him for whatever mistakes he has ever made, to anybody, or anyone, or anything, and most of all blessed him with the love that he has loved us, and give him the easy path to heaven.... Amien