My Persaraan

Friday, September 19, 2008

I've got a Playlist, ha ha

There's 3 songs in my playlist, namely from Sanisah Huri - I ADORE her, and I manage to get only this raya song, which is quite a sad song and that doesn't matter to me becoz, she's here for her voice..... and herself particularly.

The second song is a real favourite. The singer, a famous and well-known but as usual the well-knowns always got married to old men... ha ha ... tapi itu rezeki die kan? Anyway its not about liking the song.... it's more to it that just that....
but lets just go to the next song.

Recently added to my favourite....
The first time I heard this song, it already captured my attention and curious about it, I search the internet. After listening to more than 200 arabic song, I did come accross, this familiar tune of enta eih... and there I got it, Nancy Ajram, the person, the video clip, the lyrics, and the meaning of the lyrics. And now I have ringtones made out of it. The song now being played on cd player, at home, office and while driving.

What a life when such beautiful songs turn themselves into theraphical language..... and set you on a journey of tranquility....

But with the month of Ramadhan, its best to listen to Quran recitals and maybe read it yourself..... Its already the 20th day of fasting and looking forward to more of al mubaraks....

Enjoy while the playlist is here....

No comments: